Tuesday, November 13, 2012

GREAT Science Songs and Videos!

Today, I want to share some of the best science music videos I've found.

They Might Be Giants (view their YouTube channel here) has done a great job writing catchy (and accurate!) science songs and making very high quality videos for them. 
A YouTube search for TMBG Science also turns up some nice results.

I use quite a few of them in my class, and the kids love them.
I've included a few here for your enjoyment: 


Cells
My personal favorite.
I love the beginning (very catchy), and it really drills in on cell reproduction!


Photosynthesis
I use it to introduce and summarize photosynthesis!


Meet the Elements
Focuses on the concept of elements and uses of several!


Please feel free to share any of your favorite songs/resources!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment